Top 11 Online Education Categories
With The Best Online Sources And Discounts
Once upon a windy day, there were three old classmates trying to keep their hair neat as they were each individually heading to their 10th year high school reunion. I mean, you want to look good at your high school reunions. These three old classmates used to be friends in high school, yet they haven’t seen each other in 10 years!
Hang on! Feel free to skip straight to the education sources below if you’d like, otherwise let’s carry on with this short story. As I was saying…
Once they get to their old high school, they immediately identify each other, as nostalgia and excitement hits. They can’t believe how much they’ve changed and yet how well they were able to recognize each other. What was more shocking though were the stories they told each other about their lives so far. You might want to buckle up for this one!
You see, after they inquired about each others marital status and kids, they then entered a more touchy subject, at least to them. And so the question was asked, “So what are you doing for work these days?” The hesitation was strong with them immediately after.
The classmate that was asked first gave the kind of look you give when you’re embarrassed about something. So they followed by saying, “Well…” Then continued on saying that though they went to college, they barely graduated. I’ll tell you why they barely graduated in a minute. Yet even when they did graduate, they had a hard time finding a job.
In fact, this first classmate considered lying to their other two classmates, but finally came clean telling them that they actually never found a job in their career. However, this first classmate started getting choked up for what they were about to tell them next. The college years were some troublesome times for this classmate!
They explained that they barely were able to afford their college tuition to begin with, as it was very expensive. And if that wasn’t bad enough, there were times they couldn’t even afford their gas money to drive to school, with their part time job at the time. Yet, that’s still not even the reason why they barely graduated from college.
The main reason they almost didn’t graduate was because there was a school shooting at the college campus they attended, where they even lost a friend. They simply couldn’t concentrate well after that! As this first classmate continued, they started tearing up, yet broke the tension by telling their other two classmates that they are now a floor polishing engineer, a.k.a. a janitor.
As they went from feeling bad to laughing, the second classmate hugged the first classmate and told them that there’s no shame in that. It’s an honest job! So the second classmate begin telling them their career story, mainly to make the first classmate feel better. Though the second classmate experience wasn’t as bad, it was still bad nevertheless.
Basically, the second classmate didn’t really go to college, at least an on campus school. Yet they did try an online school though! The problem was that it was rather expensive for the low quality education they were getting, and this school started seeming shady too. So finally they decided to quit a short time after, but was never able to recover their money. Now they work at a restaurant serving tables.
Finally, it was the third classmates turn to tell their career story. If only you were there to see how much this classmate gulped before beginning. This third classmate gulped because they were feeling guilty for what they were about to say. You see, the third classmate had it really good! They played their cards right and ended up with a great outcome. Yet, they felt bad about sharing how good they had it, so they hesitated at first.
What did the third classmate do different?
The third classmate actually thought about going to college. But they also thought about how expensive it would be and how hard it might be to find a job thereafter. In fact, they gave thought to all the time it would take, all the driving, gas expenses, and even how many school shootings there have been lately.
What the third classmate did different was that they did some research online to see what types of careers are thriving the most in this technological era we’re living in right now. Then they researched the best most reliable sources to learn how to do these online, along with their reviews. Finally, after selecting the most fitting career and the best courses to take online for it, they simply went for it.
Today, this third classmate is earning more than four times what their other two old classmates are making together combined. Oh and did I mention that they invested less than 1% of what most students pay for a college tuition. Plus it only took them a few weeks to master this!
I know this all sounds too good to be true and quite simple too, but it really is. In fact, the only difficult part about this was all the research and reviews this third classmate had to go through. The rest was just the learning process and applying what they learned. I guess it wasn’t all that easy! But come on, nothing is completely free and great things still require work.
OK, so what did this third classmate do exactly?
Are you sure you’re ready to find out? Actually, before we get to that, you might be happy to know that this third classmate was determined to help their other two classmates to have the same successful results they did, if not better. So a few days after their high school reunion, the third classmate invited the two other classmates to one of their beach house for dinner and began enlightening them on how they could do it too.
Yet you deserve to be enlightened as well! So, as far as what this third classmate did exactly, they discovered that online jobs and online businesses such Affiliate Marketing are thriving in the times we’re living in. One of their particular favorite one is called CB University.
In fact, I’m about to give you a list of some of the best sources this third classmate discovered online, so that you can check them out yourself and benefit as they did. However, it’s also very important that you consider the following warnings first, that’s if you don’t already know this.
You see, as you may have heard me mention before, about 1.25 million people die in car accidents every year. In fact, car crashes are the number one cause of death for 16-24 year olds! And regardless your age, 43% of first year drivers are involved in car crashes with people like you.
So getting into a car accident while you’re driving to places like school or work is not as unlikely as you might think. And if you don’t get in an accident, you’re still dealing with traffic, road rage, wearing out your car parts, adding miles to your car, adding pollution in the air, wasting fuel, wasting money and wasting time.
We’ve also seen an increase in mass shootings every year, and now we’re dealing with COVID-19, more racism and riots! I know, paranoid much? Seriously though, it comes with no surprise that doing things from home is simply much safer, so it really is a good thing we have the Internet!
Now, I’m not saying we shouldn’t go out at all, I love going out, but I will say that doing things online from home is not just safer, but also more convenient, more comfortable, cheaper, easier, faster and saves you a lot of time. You also have a lot more options to choose from online, better information on products & services, and of course more discounts.
However, the Internet really is saturated with scams that can mess you up if you’re not careful. And there are products & services that are not really as good as they hype them to be, which of course will leave you very disappointed. Yet, even when you do find great online products and services, you probably want to go for the best ones.
So considering how much better it is to do things online, with the precautions you still should take, what can you do? Just do some research and check the reviews! And as you may already know, that’s something I especially like to do.
Now, let me ask you this personally and be honest, wouldn’t you agree that it’s overall better to do most things online, such as learning a trade from the comfort of your home? Wouldn’t you at least agree that it’s safer? In fact, consider the time you’re living in and basically everything happening around you, aren’t most things being done through the Internet nowadays anyway? Like it or not, that’s only going to keep becoming the norm in the coming years!
That’s why I’ve taken the time to research some of the best online education sources and checked out their reviews as well. Just like the successful classmate did! And I’ve decided to share them with you here… for now.
In fact, this is the ONLY place where you will find a list of the best thoroughly researched and reviewed online education sources, so I hope this eases up your load and gives you some peace of mind. Plus, I managed to get some of these at great discounts too, so you’ll get a discount when you access them through here. They are listed below in 11 categories with a brief excerpt from each of their site!
Keep in mind that I’m not going to recommend you something that doesn’t work well, because this will obviously make TIAAY seem shady. But more importantly, the purpose of this website is to help you close the gap from where you are to where you want to be, so I want to make sure to recommend the best assets that can help you reach yours goals. After all, TIAAY stands for ‘This Is All About You’! However, although I will be updating these sources as often as possible, there may be some links or discounts that have expired or changed, so you might want to hurry. Enjoy!
1.Online Business & Regular Business
- Click Bank University: Our Students Have Earned $3.5 Billion, It’s Your Turn! Follow in the Exact Footsteps of PROVEN 7 and 8-Figure ClickBank Winners! It’s critical to your online success you’re shown specifically what’s working now – from people in the trenches, doing it every day. That way, you avoid a huge amount of trial and error. You eliminate the frustration of things not working as expected and you make a huge shortcut to the learning curve. ClickBank University 2.0 delivers the latest up to date strategies, methods and tactics for you to build your ClickBank business rapidly. As seen on Business Insider, Forbes, NBC and more. Learn more >
- Super Affiliate System: Build An Online Business And Unlock More Freedom And Stability In Your Life! As seen on Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, Entrepreneur, CBS and more. Hurry, because the special payment plan, discount and bonuses are only for a limited time. Learn more >
- The Fast Tracks: Free LIVE Training Webinar Reveals… “How I Earn Up To $14,444 Per Day Just Sending A Quick Email To People Who Visit My Odd 2 Page Website…! And How You Can Get A Copy Of Everything I Use To Do This For FREE”. Learn more >
- Perpetual Income 365: Learn how ordinary people are manipulating this secret Netflix algorithm to make perpetual income every month. It’s The Block Blaster Home Business Offer In 2020! Learn more >
- The 12 Minute Affiliate System: If You Can Order A Pizza, You Can Make Money Here! This Is a Brand New System That Almost No-One Knows About Yet. “It Currently Makes Me Up To $460/Sale In Online Commissions & Does The Selling For Me! This Video Shows You How To Copy What I’m Doing (Step-By-Step)… In Minutes!” Learn more >
- Online Marketing Classroom: Build a Fun, Profitable and Rewarding Online Business…or DOUBLE The Conversions & Revenue Of ANY Existing Business (No Matter What Products Or Services You Sell). Learn more >
- Video Conversion Secrets: Free Training: Learn The Simple, 3-Step “Ugly Video System” That Made Sam Patel $59,185 In 57 Days with Free Traffic. This Can Work Even If You Do NOT Have A Product & Making A Video Seems Crazy Hard. Join this FREE training to discover: Learn the easiest and most profitable way to do video marketing that can make you $100,000 in your spare time… many are doing more. Learn more >
- Food Blogger Pro: Learn how to start, grow, & monetize your food blog. Learn more >
2.Online Jobs & Regular Jobs
- Brainsensei: Featured Course: Online Project Management Professional Certification Exam Prep. Get everything you need to pass your PMP exam with Brain Sensei. Learn more >
- Freight Broker Profits: How I Went From Not Knowing What a Freight Broker Was to Doing Over $80 Million a Year in Sales! Learn more >
- 360Training: Easily meet government and employer requirements here, such as food & beverage, real estate, environmental health & safety, and more. Learn more >
- GreyCampus: Get a career boost! Leverage our portfolio of courses to propel your career to the next level. Learn more >
- Expert Rating: Leaders in Online Certification. Have your skills certified through the same platform used by Walmart, Google, IKEA, Ericsson, GAP and Amazon. Learn more >
- Master Of Project Academy: 99.6% First Attempt Pass Rate! #1 Project Management Online Training Provider! 100% Online and Self-Paced Certification Courses Online courses like Project management, Microsoft project, IT service management, Cyber security, quality management and so much more. There are free courses as well. Learn more >
- Ultimate Guide To Job Interviews: Get confident for your job interview. Interview Guide Reveals Word-For-Word Exactly What You Need To Say To Get Hired. You’re about to see some management-level interview questions and answers, but first: Here’s what I want you to learn: How to “Package & Spin” your work experience so it’s the perfect fit for the job. Become more confident in your self-presentation; easily calm nerves or fear. How to use professional words, phrases, and metrics to communicate your value. Talk about your strengths and past successes in a convincing way. Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you GET HIRED! Learn more >
- Exam Edge: Online Practice Tests for your Certification Exam. Pass Your Exam, Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible, Even If You Suffer From Test Anxiety. Learn more >
- Human Anatomy & Physiology: Human anatomy & physiology course. Lean more >
- CPC Practice Exam: The CPC practice exam package. Learn more >
- Real Estate Web Class: Huge Conversion Rate! Free webinar! Do you want to make more money in real estate part-time than you do at your full-time job? You can flip houses! No cash. No credit and no experience needed. Learn more >
5.Coaching & Training
- Coach Training Alliance: Life coach training and certification. Become a Certified Life Coach with paying clients and a growing practice – in just 6-months – in this International Coach Federation (ICF) Approved Coach Training. Learn more >
- Facebook Ads University: The Best Facebook Ads Training On The Planet. Easy To Follow Videos. Full Video-Based Training – Unlimited Access! Step-By-Step – 11 Module Video Course With Practical Applications. Real Life Examples, LIVE Examples – Behind The Scenes Look At My Businesses – You Will Have Access To The Actual Campaigns That I Use To Rake In Millions. Methods That Get Results. 100% Practical Instruction – No Theory, Just Strategies That Are Working Right Now. Learn more >
- iTalki: Become Fluent In Any Language. Choose from over 10,000 teachers for 1-on-1 lessons based on your goals and interests. Learn more >
- Rocket Languages: Everything you need to learn French from home. Get conversational straight away by learning the most useful French first. Then, truly master French with the most comprehensive French course there is. Yet, you can explore many more languages here. Learn more >
- TEFL Academy: The TEFL Academy provides the very best in accredited TEFL courses, meaning your qualification is recognized throughout the world. Learn more >
- My Court Class: Adaptive Skills! Online classes about DUI, anger management, parenting, domestic violence, alcohol awareness, shoplifting etc. Learn more >
- Singorama: FREE Singing Course! You can easily develop a beautiful singers voice with effortless vocal agility. Learn To Sing Like A Professional. Maximize Your Vocal Range. Rapidly Gain Vocal Strength & Agility. Master Perfect Pitch! Learn more >
- Guitar Lessons: Discover A Goldmine Of Guitar Secrets In One Fun Weekend! Some of the methods in these DVD’s will start improving your playing the very time you practice them. As seen in The Miami Herald, Wall Street Select, Guitar World and more! Learn more >
- Ukulele Lessons: Online classes about DUI, anger management, parenting, domestic violence, alcohol awareness, shoplifting etc. Learn more >
11.Children & Students
- Reading Head Start: If you’re a parent with a child aged 2 to 14 you are going to want to find out about this secret reading system that has place many children above average in school. This will make your child seem naturally gift, significantly smarter and leave many other parents jealous. Learn more >
- Children Learning Reading: Veteran Reading Teacher Reveals Proven Formula That Enables Any Parent To Set The Foundation For Their Child To Achieve Reading Success. Learn more >
- Get The Best Grades: Students: Discover the “speed study” secrets you’ll never be taught in school that will cut your study time in half and get better results… Don’t Study Harder, Study SMARTER! Introducing The Speed Study System Anyone Can Use To Get Better Grades In Less Time And With Less Effort – Guaranteed!” Get The Best Grades With the Least Amount of Effort is a unique collection of the most powerful learning techniques to help you become a POWER-LEARNER and master any subject and any skill faster than most people, while still having fun! Learn more >
*COVID-19 ADVISORY: Although it may be safer to order what you need online than to go out to buy it, delivery companies like Amazon are still playing it safe by making sure their employees are practicing social distancing, cleaning counters constantly, and quarantining employees if they or someone at home has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Yet, it’s still a good idea to wipe down the packages with disinfectants when you get them, and perhaps even leave them outside or in a remote place for a period of time if possible.
When you go to a store, you’re exposed to people that may have the Coronavirus, on top of the fact that their employees handle their products as well. Therefore, precautions must be taken either way! With that in mind, here’s a smart list of supplies you might want to get from Amazon or elsewhere during this Coronavirus pandemic. Please be considerate with others and get only what you need:
- Two weeks worth of nonperishable food and snacks
- Hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
- Nonprescription medicines and other health supplies such as pain relievers, stomach remedies, cough and cold medicines, vitamins and fluids with electrolytes
- Disposable latex or vinyl gloves
- Face masks (preferably homemade)
- Not necessarily loads of toilet paper!
YOU ARE HERE: Top 11 Online Education Categories & Discounts For You